As New Jersey Wedding Photographers, We have been to almost every NJ venue imaginable. In terms of elegance, The Palace at Somerset Park cannot be beat. The variety of settings, rooms, and outdoor areas allows us to incorporate a little more adventure into your photos, instead being confined to the same two backgrounds. For an NJ wedding photographer, the marble staircase, sprawling patios, and outdoor terraces are a dream for achieving the perfect shot of the bride, groom, and bridal party, and over the last seven years, we have had the opportunity to explore this venue, finding all the great photo locations The Palace has to offer.
Every time we shoot at The Palace at Somerset Park, we inevitably notice an added level of detail in the décor, service, or overall hospitality that the team there has thought of to make a wedding extra special, not to mention, they cocktail hour is truly exceptional! The premises themselves are perfectly manicured, and combined with the exceptional service provided by Marc, David, Tori, Richard, Maya, Josh, Melanie and Michelle, you could not imagine a more romantic locale.
New Jersey couples planning their wedding see no shortage of gorgeous venues, but The Palace will always be a CLB favorite. Whether your wedding is held indoors or out, the backdrop of this spectacular facility is a NJ wedding photographer’s ideal. If you are looking for a truly special venue that transports you, and your guests to a more elegant time, The Palace at Somerset is the perfect place for your fairy tale wedding. Whether you opt for the glamorous East House, or the over the top, elegant West House—the Palace houses endless opportunities for the wedding photos of your dreams.
1. Service, service, service. They offer an impeccable level of service and attention to detail, often over looked at many venues.
2. Designed to reflect the opulence of a 17th century Venetian palazzo, The Palace offers one of the most spaciousness indoor ceremony spaces. Their columned ceremony foyer features 24 foot high ceilings, a grand entrance staircase.
3. There is no shortage of space or locations for photographs, their grounds are perfect for your 1st look/reveal.
4. One of the few NJ wedding venues that offer separate dressing suites for the bride and her girls and the groom and his guys. Both the Versailles and Kensington Suite are beautifully appointed.
5. An incredible cocktail hour and viennese hour spread, ‘not that we get to enjoy it’.
The Palace is located at: 333 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
CLB Photography, LLC © 2016 All rights reserved